- MCINTYRE PICKUPS
- L.R. BAGGS PICKUPS
- B-BAND PICKUPS
- Pickup Listings by Instrument
Venue DI Acoustic Guitar Preamp
Acoustic Direct Box and Preamp -
With SSL: Using Visa/Mastercard/American Express/PayPal
Packages are generally dispatched within 2-3 weekdays after receipt of payment and are shipped free via USPS First Class Mail, drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by USPS Priority or Priority Express Mail please select the appropriate metho
Returns within 14 days are accepted for credit or refund but at the expense of the returnee.
The Venue DI was created so you can travel light, set up fast and sound incredible anywhere you plug in. The Venue DI gives you complete control by combining a full-isolation DI output, 5-band EQ with adjustable low & hi-mid bands, variable clean boost and chromatic tuner all in one acoustic pedal. With its all-discrete signal path, hi-graded semiconductors and exclusive use of audiophile grade film capacitors, the Venue DI is on par with the world’s elite preamps and provides a studio quality sound for the stage.
- Adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
- 5 band EQ with tunable low-mid and high-mid bands
- Garret Null notch filter for effective feedback control
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- Full chromatic tuner with footswitch mute/tune function
- Adjustable volume boost footswitch
- Full isolation audio transformer couple DI
- 4 segment clip meter to visually optimize gain setting
- 4 segment battery )status gauge
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Series FX loop (separate jacks for send and return)
- Works with 9V battery or DC adapter (not provided)
No customer reviews for the moment.
The B-Band U1.3T sidemount single input preamp with fully chromatic tuner with rotory tone and volume controls. FREE SHIPPING!
Brand: L.R. Baggs Company
FREE SHIPPING! Inspired by the LR Baggs Handcrafted Video Sessions and experience in some of Nashville’s great studios, the Session electronics were designed to impart the rich sonic character that you’d expect from an experienced audio engineer using some of the world’s finest studio gear. This system has captured this studio magic and made it an...